Regional Sales Manager, West Texas
DynaEnergetics, Andrews/Midland/Odessa, TX
Summary Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager will be a key member of the regional sales and distribution team reporting to the Director of Sales. The role is responsible for sales and brand promotion to Wireline Services Companies and Energy Companies in the Permian Basin region of the United States.
- Interface directly with Wireline Service providers to promote/sell DE product portfolio.
- Interface directly with Energy Companies and Operators to promote DE product portfolio.
- Executes action plans to maintain customer base and increase the company’s share of their business.
- Responsible for the coordination of price lists and quotes within region.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted regional sales goals and objectives.
- Assists Sales and Distribution managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing and targeting plans as needed.
- Supports activities of the Regional Distribution Managers, Inside Sales and Technical Services.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing in accordance with the regional pricing structure, while answering requests for quotation in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coordinating trade and technical conferences within region
- Responsible for coordination of marketing material, promotional items and display products.
- Cooperates with sales budget and forecasting formulation for the region.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Reports and participates in meetings in accordance with DynaEnergetics policy.
- Develop and manage targets and timelines for key account growth (wireline service); relationship management creating an extended link to the EP/Operator.
- Support Sales and Distribution managers with corporate accounts.
- Prepares and performs technical / educational presentations to engineers and representatives of energy producing companies and service suppliers.
- Responsible for direct technical sales to wireline head offices and to provide/coordinate technical support to our own field sales personnel and our customers’ field offices in the US.
- Market and technical issues intelligence (research and reporting).
- Representing DynaEnergetics at various technical associations and conferences.
- Identification of new technical, sales and product development strategies and opportunities.
- Report on sales meetings and market activities
- Travel expected up to 60% of the time.
Minimum 5 years of experience in sales preferably selling to target customer base: wireline services and energy companies.
Direct wireline services or closely associated O&G industry experience.
Good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Experience in Customer Relationship Management and contract negotiation.
Proven ability to multitask in a culturally diverse environment.
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Ability to work effectively in a fast pace, changing environment
Adaptable/flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
- SAP experience
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.