DMC Global is seeking a digital marketing specialist to support its businesses’ marketing efforts. The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns; developing high-impact paid and organic social media content; overseeing keyword management and associated SEO/SEM strategies; maintaining site performance; and reporting on marketing KPIs from a variety of data sources including Google Analytics, Search Console, Semrush, social media channels, and marketing automation tools. This position offers the opportunity to work collaboratively across multiple brands and be a strategic partner in DMC’s global marketing department. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing, data and analytics.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications.
- Develop, execute and support business’ SEO and SEM strategies, including web optimization, keyword management and competitor analysis
- Work collaboratively with business units to execute paid search and social campaigns, including display ads and cost-per-click strategies
- Create and maintain analytics reports and dashboards to track and trend campaign performance
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify key opportunities to add to the customer journey & experience
- Lead marketing and nurture automation initiatives including contact mapping, creation of HTML templates and analytics
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives based on the sales and marketing strategy to meet objectives in customer acquisition, growth and retention, and reactivation
- Assist with creating personalization strategies
- Support day-to-day web optimization and maintenance across all brands
- Utilize feedback and data to understand user experience, identifying lessons learned and opportunities for continuous improvement
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
- 2-4 years of experience, including knowledge of web and SEO best practices, B2B digital marketing strategies and marketing KPIs
- Fluency with marketing analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio and Semrush
- Familiarity with content management systems, including Sitecore
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social or similar)
- Proficiency with marketing automation software (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot or similar)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information effectively and strategically
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to project manage communications deliverables and reliably meet deadlines
- Ability to respond to constructive feedback
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Understanding of key marketing KPIs
Salary - $65,000 - $85,000
Bonus - 10%
Benefits: Healthcare, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Parental Leave, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, ESPP, PTO and certain other leave benefits as may be required my applicable law.
This job description does not create a contract of employment and is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of all duties or responsibilities of the position. Additional duties may be assigned in addition to those listed. DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.