The inside sales person generates optimized quotes to support our direct customers. In collaboration with the outside sales engineer, he/she gives pricing recommendations and a clear explanation of costs to facility the negotiation. This person is responsible for selecting the best manufacturing location based on the delivery expected and the feasibility.
- Establish pricing and delivery for their customer base (territory)
- Deliver and follow up on quotes
- Order entry for business within territory
- Capture demand (sales) and handle post-sale follow-up
- Deliver information to responsible outside sales on quotes/activity. Collaborate on opportunity management.
- Maintain and grow customer relationships at mostly the fabricator level
- Optimize cost and delivery through leveraging global manufacturing and global supply chain
- Resolve discrepancies with specifications by working with contract management, engineering and quality
- Must be proficient in Spanish
- A technical bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred with a minimum of two years of experience in sales environment offering custom technical manufacturing services or solutions
- Good knowledge of metal processing (welding, forming, etc.) as well as DT and NDT
- Basic knowledge of commercial contract management, International Commerce Terms, legal basics, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High degree of customer care and service
- Responsive, high attention to detail and great technical acumen
- Efficient, inquisitive and asks insightful questions
- Results driven and adept at relationship management
- Ability to use Salesforce, KwikQuote and Microsoft AX efficiently
- May be exposed to information of a semi-confidential nature
- Ability to manage a high degree of customer contact
- Strong social skills
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line.
This job description does not create a contract of employment, and is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of all duties or responsibilities of the position. Additional duties may be assigned in addition to those listed.
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.