Summary Job Description
The Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator will work with our team to create print and digital assets, manage website content, and assist with general marketing projects. This individual must have a clear understanding of working within brand and corporate guidelines in the execution of marketing strategies. Strong candidates must have demonstrated experience in graphic design, web management, social media tactics and written communication skills. The ability to effectively problem-solve, work independently and be receptive to feedback from management and senior team members is required.
- Work in partnership with the marketing teams to deploy successful marketing and communication campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution.
- Supports content updates of websites and intranets, working closely with marketing teams to maintain brand identity.
- Create email marketing strategies to support brand building, lead generation and thought leadership
- Develop, implement and manage paid social media campaigns.
- Assists in the development of content strategy and continually provide feedback on topic selection, images, copy etc.
- Responsible for the design of print and digital promotional materials including posters, brochures, video, social media, etc. in the support of external and/or internal communications.
- Ensure designs and marketing messages are consistent across the businesses and are developed in accordance with brand and corporate guidelines
- Maintain design archives and documentation for DMC and their businesses
- Assist with SEO, Google Analytics reporting and other measurables to inform marketing leads on program success
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with employees, customers, vendors and other related business associates as groups or individuals
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in social media, email marketing and other digital marketing tactics
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in graphic design, communications, marketing or related field
- 2-4 years marketing experience with strong design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with Sitecore or CMS platform
- Experience with Salesforce-Pardot integration platform
- Experience with digital audio/video production is preferred
- Basic understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and digital programming
- B2B experience in energy or industrial markets is a plus
- Paid search or media planning experience is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to expand into new challenges
DMC Global Inc. is a diversified technology company. We are focused on growing our company by investing in people, products and businesses that serve niche global markets. DMC empowers its people and organizations by institutionalizing entrepreneurship and celebrating technical ingenuity. Our growth is fueled by energized, relevant and nimbly executed solutions that make a real difference to our customers.
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.