DMC Global Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, the “Company”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and process personal information in connection with your (“user”, “you”, or “your”) interaction with us, and how we meet our data protection obligations under the various laws, rules, and regulations to which we are subject. Personal information is information that could reasonably be used to identify you. The information set forth below is intended to explain how we collect, use, and distribute your information.
Personal Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information about you that you directly provide to us, including, for example, the following categories of information:
Personal Details and Contact Information: Name; mailing address; e-mail address; telephone and fax details and other contact information; nationality; photograph, voice recordings and video; signature and electronic signature.
- Professional Affiliations: Business name, title and address.
- Financial Information: Credit card number; bank account number and account details; tax returns; salary; assets and income; bankruptcy; credit history and credit score; or any additional information required for credit verification, compliance/ethics checks, or customer due diligence.
- Commercial Data: Sales, purchases, transactions, supplier information, credentials to online services and platforms, and electronic content produced by data subjects using company systems, including online interactive and voice communications, such as blog, chat, webcam use and network sessions.
- Marketing Communications: (e.g., when you submit questions or comments, select e-mail marketing communication preferences, indicate areas of interests, subscribe to newsletters, or participate in surveys, forums, webinars, recording of telephone calls).
- Collection Required by Law. We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you as a result of any contractual relationship we have with you.
Note: We also may collect certain information automatically by means of various software tools including internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may provide (collectively, “Machine Data”). We may use such information to provide and improve our website, application and our products.
How We Collect Personal Information
- We may collect personal information in various ways, such as when you interact with one of our websites or applications, when you enter into a transaction or contractual arrangement with us; when you participate in our programs; when you provide data to us; or in connection with your inquiries and communications with us. We may also collect personal information from other sources, including your employer, data companies, publicly-accessible databases, and marketing partners.
- Part of our data collection process may involve the use of “cookies,” which are small pieces of identifying information placed and stored on your computer by our server which enable our system to more readily “recognize” you when you visit. Cookies are frequently used to enable websites to more efficiently provide service, such as to customize the display to suit your interests, note your interests while visiting the website, and store information. We use information obtained through cookies to, for instance, provide better service to you and to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our websites. Cookies will not be used to track your activities outside of our websites or for any purpose not disclosed herein. You may elect not to accept “cookies” by setting your Internet options on your computer, however, please be advised that in that case, you may not be able to access part or all of our website, or parts of a website may not operate effectively.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- Identification and Authentication: We may use your personal information to verify your identity when you access and use our websites or applications and to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Customer Service: To conclude and execute agreements with customers, including required screening activities, to fulfill orders for products,, including establishing credit limits and processing payments, product delivery and warranty claims.
- Marketing: To provide you with communications and offers for products and services.
- Communicate With You. We may use your personal information to communicate with you such as to respond to requests, notify you about products, or send you updates.
- Manage Operations: To manage our operations such as payment processing, product development or improvement, product safety, contract management, website or application administration, web-forum management, order or contract fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- Comply with Law. We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so (for example, to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims, to protect or property, or other violations of law or applicable terms and conditions) or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Anonymizing Information. We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company and we may use this anonymized information for any purpose.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your information to the following categories of recipients for the Purposes set forth above:
- Affiliated Companies: We may share personal information listed above with our affiliates in connection with our business and operational purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share personal information for the Purposes provided above to our suppliers, vendors, and partners. For example, we may share your personal information with service providers who assist us in processing payments, for technical support of our website or application, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance, and other services.
- Business Purposes. We may disclose personal information and other data to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, to the effect the sale of business assets, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions.
- Legal Purposes. We will also disclose Personal Information and Machine Data when such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, governmental request or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us or our affiliates, our users, or the public.
- Other Purposes. We may also disclose non-identifiable information about you. This aggregate information does not identify a user personally. We may disclose such aggregated information to current and prospective business partners, customers and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- Access and Correction Rights. We comply with applicable law regarding your ability to access, correct and delete your personal information. If you have an online account, you may be able to log into your account to access and update certain information you provided to us. If you need assistance updating or deleting your personal information, please contact us at the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and detailed information about the change you would like to make.
- International Data Transfer. We are headquartered in the United States and our affiliates are located in various countries throughout the world. Personal Information may be accessed by or transferred to the United States or to our affiliates and data processors elsewhere in the world for the Purposes described in this Privacy Statement. When we access or transfer personal information, we do so in compliance with applicable law.
Please visit the following sites for our European privacy policies:
Protection and Retention of Your Personal Information
- We implement physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the personal information we process.
- In deciding how long to keep your personal information, we consider our business relationship with you as well as applicable law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- We reserve the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Statement on our website.
Questions, comments or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement can be mailed or emailed to:
DMC Global Inc.
11800 Ridge Parkway
Broomfield, CO 80021
Attn: Compliance Department
Email: [email protected]